Anyone have faced same issue like me?

Hello users,

I have testing more and more about my issue.
in my case, If using single plugin in single chain. everything OK. no any issue.
but When I added 2 or 3 more plugin in single plugin chain. system getting stuck.

waiting, reset, not worked.

Phonenix II - Softube plugin - Waves plugin => System stucked.
and this time, If I deleted Softube, Waves plugin, system going green.

What is issues?

Please be more specific.

I have chain with two “heavy” reverbs, a gate and a compressor from different brands and it is running fine.
So if You are running into an issue it’s probably a specific problem with a certain plugin or a specific combination of plugins.

regards Rob

yes. I think so. I’ll post soon thanks

Single Phoneix II VST3 is OK. no any issue.
but When I use like that VST3 - Phoneix II / Phneix II - VST3, system going stuck.

Hi mrpaman,

Can you confirm what you mean by ‘System getting stuck’? And be more specific?

The problem sounds more plugin specific, as mentioned with your other reports, it seems that the Cranesong Phoenix 2 is the problem across multiple issues you have had, which points to that plugin. You previously wrote to our support team ‘Crane Song Phonex II Beta (VST3) plugin causes some freezing’. Is this still the case?

The ‘Phoenix 2’ plugin is still in beta mode for VST3, as confirmed on their website, whilst we will also try to help, it is tricky for us to fully support beta plugins.

We will of course investigate further, I know our support team are still awaiting your show file to investigate another issue you reported. Along with waiting for your show file in another post on this forum.

As much detailed information that can be provided, will really help us get to the bottom of your issue. Log files, screen recordings, show files, firmware versions. We can replicate it in our office.

On a side note, which may be related to this but may not. Can you confirm how you install your Waves plugins?

We strongly recommend using ‘Method 3’ from here to create your offline installer. ‘Method 2’ installs a large number of components that are not required, causing slow operation on your transform.engine.

Thanks,

Elliot

Oh, Thanks.

Yes. I installed Waves using method 3 way.
I think that look like only issue Crane Song Phoenix 2 beta plugin.

Just only happened when using Crane song Phoenix 2.

Can you confirm where you sourced the full version of Crane Song Phoenix 2?

From their website, I can only see a beta version available for VST3 plugin format (phoenix_II).

Yes. This VST3 plugin still developing. maybe some issue of this plugin.
another VST3 plugin all working great.

another Cranesong plugin only support AAX format.
and that Beta plugin support VST3 format.

maybe we need asking what is problem to Crane Song.

If you can provide us with log files, screen recordings, show files, firmware versions. We can replicate it in our office and then happy to contact Crane Song.

Can you also confirm if you are using a trial license of the Phoenix II plugin? Or a full license?

A screen video of doing a ‘full scan’ of the plugins would also be very helpful.

Of course I use full license for Cranesong.
I’ll make some video clip and will send show file too.

Can you also send log files as well please? And firmware numbers? Feel free to send them to support@fourieraudio.com

Thanks,

Elliot

I’ll try on new 1.2 software and I’ll posing and reporting about this issue.