Distortion when loading Plugin-Window and when editing Parameters during Operation

Hi everyone :wave:
This weekend I was using my Transform.Engine for a Live-Streaming event.
Radomly a short distortion noise appeared during operation, while I was opening the Plugin-Windows as soon as it has finished loading.
Same happend when I was trying to change some parameters e.g.: Frequency-Sweeps on Tc Electronics EQ3000 now and than.
The DSP load was at 18% average and I never encountered this phenomenon while testing my chain at home with Dante Virtual Soundcard connected or was able to reproduce it. It sometimes just โ€œappearsโ€.
After the Show I checked the โ€œSystemโ€ Tab and it reported 6 DSP Overruns.

My Setup was:

• Transform.Engine connected via Netgear AVline Switch to SQ6 operating at 48 kHz in Link Local Mode (Primary and Secondary).
    SQ6 was the Wordclock leader for the Dante-Network.
  • The Buffersize was at 512 samples due to Clarity Vx Pro usage (which, by the way was working completly fine to reduce background nioses from microphones in noisy enviroments).
  • Control-Network was directly connected to my MacBookPro late 2017 running on Mac Os Venture 13.6.6 via a USC-C to Ethernet adapter in Static IP Mode.

My questions would be:
Did anyone else ran into similar problems? Am I a moron? Or is my shitty old MacBook to blame? :roll_eyes:

Cheers and hope to hear from you soon!

Toby

Hey Toby,

Sorry for the delay in response to this, do always feel free to email our support team at support@fourieraudio.com for a quick response.

Looking at the above information, everything seems to be configured correctly. Could you confirm if this was specific to that plugin? Or on multiple plugins?

Your old Macbook wonโ€™t be a problem, it may be slow but no impact on audio, itโ€™s only being used for control data. If you could also send across the log files, that would also be very valuable.

Many thanks,

Elliot