Some Feature Reqests

Hi There!

Played with it for the first time today.
1st of all - NICE! Works great immediately, no need for great experts etc…

These are what I would like to see (very possible they exist and I’ve missed):

1. Ripple routing or Matrix routing (e.g dante controller kind of window) for chains - so you could patch quickly many chains.
  2. Link In and Out patch (99% of the time I use the same number for IN and OUT). So if I patch input 5 - then it would select output 5.
  3. See which chain uses my output? If I want to patch a chain to output x, and it is taken already by another chain - the output number is grayed out. It would be nice to have it like an output patch on a digico console - it would be half grayed, so you know something’s already using it, and if you click to use this output - it would prompt “used by chain y, are you sure?”
  4. Copy (duplicate) chains and ALT-DRAG plugins - similar in protools and cubase.
  5. TF-2204 would be great :slight_smile: I’ve already found some plugins that doesn’t like being inside a transform engine…
  6. when renaming chains - tab should go to next chain name
  7. After Reset Plugin Host - the plugins did got removed, but their name in the plugin library is not removed (“This plugin is not available on any connected renderer” in yellow availability).
  8. On the cuelists - recall FILTER suggests that these chains are NOT in the scope, but actually these are the only chains that are in the “recall scope”.
  9. deleting an engine - on the first page of the transform (small yellow page).
  10. I’m not writing anything about a DiGiCo integration… But I guess I did :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks again all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey nadav,

Thanks for the kind feedback! Amazing to hear you’re enjoying the transform.engine.

I’ve fed these requests back to the team, whilst I can’t promise when/ if they will happen. They are really valuable to understand what our customers want, thank you. The more a feature is requested, the higher up our list it goes.

In regards to the plugin library, that list is part of the show file rather than the plugin host. Hence when you wipe the plugin host, it is intentional that the plugins are still listed but not available in the show file. This makes it easier for you to move show files between transform.engines and understand right away what plugins are installed from your show file and which aren’t. Leaving you the option to install them quick, to make them available or use something else!

if you create a new show file, it will remove the plugin list library.

Thanks again,

Elliot

2 Likes